I help you get found.
Have you Googled yourself lately? Do you have an online identity? If so, does it represent you well?
Everything we do begins with an online search.
If you don’t have a strong online identity you are missing out on opportunities. Social networks provide us with the ability to build our own online influence through a powerful online presence, compelling content and a social selling strategy.
Think about the successful people you know; they are influencers. On social networks you can influence your connections and others by sharing relevant, compelling resources—blogs, stories, articles, white papers, your knowledge, the experiences that formed you. Influence is about engagement.
You cannot help people on social networks, without helping yourself.
LinkedIn is the new cold call
Today your professional brand is defined by information that is available about you online. We live in a hyper-connected social world. Info moves quickly. The successful salespeople are those quick to learn and adapt.
The social seller is replacing the traditional prospector. Social sellers know that buyers are spending more time online around their social networks. Social Media presents an opportunity for business people to connect and know each other prior to a phone call or email taking place. Social Media enables you to position yourself as a valuable resource not just a service provider. Thought leadership is more valuable than your product pitch.
Today’s buyer finds influence on LinkedIn…not their email or voicemail.
How social sellers succeed with LinkedIn
LinkedIn has 435 million members worldwide. 65% hold director level or above positions. These are the decision makers you want to reach.
LinkedIn allows you to:
- Position yourself as a thought leader to your target audience
- Share valuable content via your Personal Profile and Home Page status updates
- Search for ideal customers and gather valuable intelligence on them
- Join Groups and answer questions to prove your expertise
- Send InMails that have a higher response than email or voicemail
- Build a network of connections like you’ve never imagined before
- Ask for introductions to key influencers
- Narrow-cast your message to people and businesses who are interested in working with you
- Follow companies, people, industry associations and take part in online discussions